Business Development Manager
Position Business Development Manager
Location Farnborough, UK or home based office
The key objective for this role is identifying and winning new customers.
- At least 5 years sales experience including winning new business
- Ability to identify, progress and close sales opportunities with new customers
- Experience in the Aviation sector is required
- Fluency in English is required
- An additional language will be a definite advantage
- Ability to self manage and work in office, client and home based environments with limited supervision
- Be detail oriented and possess the ability to keep and maintain records of all customer interactions
- To identify new customers through research and networking, to build relationships with prospective clients with the ultimate aim of selling RocketRoute’s subscription based services.
- To use consultative sales techniques to fully understand a prospective client’s individual needs and to present the correct RocketRoute services that provide solutions that best suits the customer needs.
- To maintain detailed and up to date records of all activity through our internal CRM system.
- To identify additional upsell opportunities and the relevant timelines involved
- Create and effectively present proposals to prospective clients.
- To initiate and effectively complete the handover of new clients to the relevant account managers within 3 months of initial client sign up.
- Travel to industry trade shows, client events and prospect meetings which may represent up to 50% of working time.
- To identify and report new product and/or service development opportunities gathered through interaction with prospective clients, customers and other industry sources.
- To identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Package includes fixed salary plus commission and company benefits
- Basic pension scheme
If you are interested in the position please send your CV with the cover letter enclosed to email@example.com.