Vendor Relations Manager
We are looking for a Vendor Relations Manager to help build up our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales opportunities with vendors and service providers who serve the aviation sector.
Your goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
You will be responsible for growing and managing a portfolio of vendors within our supplier network. This network allows our customers to order services directly using RocketRoute’s platforms or via our in-house Trip Support team.
Your role will also involve selling RocketRoute’s Flight Planning and FlightBoard offerings to service providers such as Ground Handlers and FBOs.
- At least 5 years experience in a Sales or Vendor Relations role
- Effective communicator both verbally and via digital mediums
- Ability to establish, develop and maintain productive long term working relationships
- Experience in the Aviation sector will also be an advantage
- Ability to self manage and prioritise work with limited supervision
- Be detail oriented and maintain records of all customer interactions
- Fluent in English
- Fluency in additional languages preferable
With Vendor Partners:
- Proactively identify and contact new vendors and service providers
- Increase the current network of service providers
- Establish effective working relationships and develop new revenue streams while maintaining relationships with existing vendor partners
- Maintain communications with all RocketRoute departments to ensure vendor relationships are co-ordinated and managed efficiently across the company
- Understand customer needs and ensure that the company has a working relationship with the relevant vendors required to meet those needs
- Identify and report new product and/or service development opportunities gathered through interaction with partners and other industry sources
- Ensure all activity and vendor information is recorded and kept up to date within company CRM and information systems
- Use consultative sales techniques to fully understand partner needs and to present relevant RocketRoute solutions
- Travel to vendor meetings and industry trade events. Travel may take up to 50% of working time
- To actively promote the company to all service providers
- Package includes fixed salary plus commission
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Basic pension scheme
- Based at the company office at Farnborough Airport
- Scope for working from home
If you are interested in this position please send your CV with the cover letter enclosed and salary expectations indicated to email@example.com.