RocketRoute Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. When you visit our website or use the applications (together the “Apps”) featured on it, we collect a variety of information about you and put it to different uses. This document explains what information we collect and how we use it.
The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of the Apps. RocketRoute Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 07152266 with its registered office at Barttelot Court, Barttelot Road, Horsham, West Sussex, England RH12 1DQ.
RocketRoute Limited is registered with the Information Commissioner in the United Kingdom with notification number ZA198844.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
You may give us information about yourself by filling in forms on our Apps or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Apps, subscribe to our services, search for a product or place an order on our Apps, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our Apps. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description, aircraft details, flying qualifications and flight planning data.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
With regard to each of your visits to our Apps we may automatically collect the following information:
If you choose to publish and share a URL to a public page where third parties can follow your flight progress using the Location Data you supply to us. This page will be available to anyone who has knowledge of the URL.
We will use this information to make suggestions and recommendations to you other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them, and as part of our efforts to keep our Apps safe and secure, to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may receive information about you if you use any other websites or services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on our Apps.
We are also working closely with other third parties, for example:
By using the Apps, including our Marketplace, Flight Planning, Flight Tracking, Fuel App, Trip Support and Flight Concierge services, you confirm that the registered user of the Apps either owns or operates the aircraft registered to their account.
When using the Apps, we and our trusted partners may collect, use, and share precise and real-time geographic location data so that we can better understand the user experience and to deliver, improve and develop new products and services.
This may involve the use of various technologies to determine the location of users’ current or any new aircraft added, including the analysis of filed, cancelled or flown flight plans, the use of IP addresses, satellite data, Eurocontrol and FAA filings and registrations, and data provided by our trusted partners.
Unless you provide consent, this location data will be collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you to RocketRoute or our approved partners and licensees.
It is possible to exclude all or some specified aircraft from location data collection or tracking status via the RocketRoute Dashboard at any time. Your device may however share its geographic location with third party application providers when you opt in to their location services. Your device and/or third party applications may also offer additional control settings, including the ability to enable or disable location-based services.
COOKIES AND VISITOR INFORMATION
When you browse our Apps we may use tracking pixels (for example, Google Analytics (see below) and session cookies to track how you use our sites. Examples of the data that we collect include your IP address, the type of internet browser and operating system you are using, and the pages you are visiting.
This data uniquely identifies you to us but does not (on its own) tell us your name or anything else about who you are. We use this information for the following general purposes:
• to build up a picture regarding the kind of content you want to see;
• to give us useful information about visitors to our Apps, we do this by aggregating the information with data from other visitors.
If you have disabled the receipt of session cookies on your computer you may not be able to receive the full benefit of our site.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
INFORMATION YOU GIVE TO US
We will use this information:
• to notify you about changes to our services;
• to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar and to provide you with the information, products, and services that you request from us or which are complementary to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
• to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiation of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. Once you have given your consent, if you no longer want us to use your data in this way alternatively you can follow the unsubscribe option contained in each marketing communication; and
• to ensure that content from our Apps is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We will use this information:
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Apps about goods or services that may interest you or them, and as part of our efforts to keep our Apps safe and secure;
• to administer our Apps and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data;
• to improve our Apps to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• to facilitate the necessary and proper recording and registration of flight planning and flight tracking services.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you.
We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties but we will not sell or otherwise release your personal information to third parties to simply direct market their products and services to you. In order to provide our products and services, we may, however, need to share your personal information with other companies, and/or third party service providers that process data on our behalf. If you submit personal information to us, you agree to such disclosure.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
• credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you;
• advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in London). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
• business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you, or to facilitate your access to services available via our Apps.
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Apps; and
• if you pay for any services we will use the information you provide us to take payment. This may involve passing your payment data to our payment processors. If you default on any payment we will alsopass the data on the defaulted payment to credit referencing agents.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• if RocketRoute Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
• we will also pass your personal data to third parties if we are required to do so by a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction or if we receive a properly authorised request from a law enforcement agency or if we need to do so to provide our service to you.
WHERE AND HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to provide you with our services we may need to transfer your personal data to other countries, including countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). However, while in our control, we always seek to ensure that your personal information receives the same level of protection as it would had it stayed within the EEA, including seeking to ensure that it is kept secure and used only in accordance with our instructions and for the agreed purpose(s).
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Apps, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Transmission of information via the internet is not always secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data while being transmitted to our Apps; any transmission is at your own risk. However, once we have received your information, we take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss of personal data once it is under our control.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Apps may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is kept accurate and up to date. However, we can only make changes to your personal information if you notify us. Please notify us at email@example.com, if there are any changes to or inaccuracies in your personal information, providing us with sufficient information to enable us to identify you, so that any changes can be made.
You may ask us to provide you with access to any personal data we hold about you. If you want access to your personal data contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We may charge you for providing such access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
US + Worldwide Flight Planning and Filing
Start with FREE Membership