1. This prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to residents in the European Union. For the purposes
of this Prize Draw, BP International Limited, Chertsey Road, Sunbury on Thames,
Middlesex, TW16 7BP (“BP”) and RocketRoute Limited, Barttelot Court, Barttelot Road,
Horsham, West Sussex RH12 1DQ (“RocketRoute”) have each agreed to be appointed as
2. All participants to the Prize Draw must be at least 18 years old. BP and RocketRoute
reserve the right to verify the age of participants. Each participant may only apply once.
Where a participant has applied multiple times only the first application shall be valid. The
Prize Draw is not open to employees, consultants, contractors or agents of BP or
RocketRoute or any of their Affiliates, their families or anyone associated with the Prize
Draw. For the purposes of these Terms, “Affiliate” of BP or RocketRoute shall mean, in each
case, its parent undertaking or its subsidiary undertaking or a subsidiary of its parent
undertaking or any other person controlled by or under the same control either directly or
indirectly. Parent undertaking and subsidiary undertaking will have the meanings attributed
to them in section 1162 of the Companies Act 2006. The Prize Draw is also not open to any
employee or member of any government department or public office or any customer
currently going through a tender process with BP.
1. The prize consists of an annual RocketRoute Private Pro Europe subscription (the
“RocketRoute Prize”) provided by RocketRoute and an Apple iWatch provided by BP (the
“BP Prize”). The RocketRoute Prize and the BP Prize shall together be defined as the
“Prizes”. Prize details are correct at the date of publication and BP and RocketRoute each
reserve the right to substitute any element of the Prize with a prize of a similar nature or
value should the Prize become unavailable for any reason.
2. To enter the Prize Draw, a participant must either (i) if they are existing customers, provide
their RocketRoute user name and/or Air BP customer account number or (ii) if they are not
an existing customer, provide their contact details, in each case via the link
http://www.rocketroute.com/airbp during the period 18 May to 31 May 2015.
3. By entering the Prize Draw, participants agree to take part in any associated publicity
relating to the Prize Draw without further consent or payment when required and agree to
their RocketRoute user name and Air BP customer account number details to be shared
amongst the joint promoters.
4. By entering into the Prize Draw, participants acknowledge that failure to comply with these
Terms will result in immediate disqualification.
5. Entries for the Prize Draw must be received as described in “How to Enter” above between
12.01am GMT on 18 May 2015 and 11.59pm GMT on 31 May 2015 (“Entry Period”). Only
fully and correctly completed entries received during the Entry Period will be accepted. BP,
RocketRoute and each of their Affiliates will not be liable for late entries or entries sent but
not received. No product purchase is necessary. The winners of the Prizes will be drawn, at
random, from all eligible entries on 10 June 2015 by computer generated random formula.
The decision of RocketRoute and BP is final and no correspondence will be entered into in
relation to any of the winners of the Prize Draw.
6. The Prizes, if won by a participant, must be taken as offered, may not be deferred, is non-
transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. Winners of the Prize Draw will be notified by BP or RocketRoute via email no later than 15
June 2015. Following receipt of such notification from BP or RocketRoute, if a winner of the
Prize Draw accepts the Prizes awarded to them, they will receive the Prizes within 21 days
of having communicated such acceptance to BP or RocketRoute. Receipt of BP Prize within
21 days is subject to availability from the supplier, which may cause a delay. If the Prizes
are declined or unclaimed by a winner of the Prize Draw or if the winner cannot be
contacted from the details supplied within 5 days of first attempting to notify the winner, the
Prizes will be forfeited. In such circumstances, BP and RocketRoute reserve the right to
award the Prizes to another participant, selected in accordance with these Terms. Such
winner(s) will be notified by BP or RocketRoute in the same manner prescribed above.
Neither BP, RocketRoute nor any Affiliate of either of them shall have any liability to a
winner in the event that the winner is unable to take up their Prizes.
8. Neither BP, RocketRoute nor any of their Affiliates will be liable if the Prizes or any parts of
the Prizes do not reach the Prize winners for reasons beyond the control of BP,
RocketRoute and/or any of their Affiliates or if the Prizes or any part of the Prizes is
damaged or destroyed during delivery.
9. Prize winners may be required as a condition of winning and redeeming a prize, to submit a
liability release and/or publicity release and/or any other applicable forms required by BP,
RocketRoute, their Affiliates and/or any other authority. Failure to do so may result in the
disqualification and forfeiture of the Prizes.
10. If, for any reason, the entry to the Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned,
including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised
intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of BP or
RocketRoute which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper
conduct of the Prize Draw, BP and RocketRoute reserve the right, at their discretion, to
cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw.
11. Neither BP, RocketRoute nor any Affiliate of either of them has any control over
communications networks and shall not be responsible for entries lost in transmission, or
received late due to high online traffic levels, for technical malfunction or otherwise.
12. BP and/or RocketRoute may withhold the Prizes if it considers in its absolute discretion that:
the participant does not meet the eligibility criteria; is in breach of the Terms; or has acted
contrary to the requirement of good faith.
13. Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as limiting or excluding BP or RocketRoute’s
liability for fraud, death or personal injury caused by their negligence, or any other liability to
the extent the same may not be excluded as a matter of law.
14. Subject to clause 15, participation in the Prize Draw and subsequent use of the Prizes by
the winner of the Prizes, is at the participant’s OWN RISK. The winners must follow any
safety instructions given to them by any third party, BP, RocketRoute or any of their
Affiliates while using the Prizes awarded to them in the Prize Draw. Subject to clause 15,
neither BP, RocketRoute nor any of their Affiliates, directors, or employees will be liable for
any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other costs, expenses (including legal
expenses), losses or damages whatsoever of any kind arising out of or in connection with,
(a) access to or use of the website http://www.rocketroute.com/airbp or any information
contained in it; (b) the Prize Draw, including, without limitation, any loss arising out of the
participant not being eligible to enter or able to enter due to any technical malfunction or
communication failure; or (c) the Prizes, including, without limitation, in relation to the use or
ownership of the Prizes.
15. Use of Prizes provided by any third party shall be governed by the terms and conditions of
any separate agreement with that third party. Subject to clause 15, BP, RocketRoute and
their Affiliates assume no liability whatsoever in relation to any third party provided Prizes,
even if BP, RocketRoute or their Affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such
damages or can anticipate such damages. Third party provided Prizes must be used in
accordance with all applicable safety standards and may be subject to height and weight
16. Subject to clause 15, BP and RocketRoute do not accept responsibility for the acts and
omissions of third parties.
17. Save that the winner’s name may be published in accordance with clause 5 above,
participants’ personal information will be used by BP, RocketRoute and their Affiliates for the
purposes of administering the Prize Draw and notifying the winners and in accordance with
BP and Rocket Route’s privacy policies.
18. BP and RocketRoute may, at their sole discretion and at any time, suspend or disqualify a
participant, reject any application, amend the Terms or any of them, cancel the Prize Draw
(either in whole or for residents of a specific country or territory) substitute the Prizes and/or
withdraw the Prizes, by reason of any event of force majeure. Participants agree that no
liability shall attach to BP, RocketRoute or any of their Affiliates as a result of an event of
force majeure and that the exercise of such discretion by BP or RocketRoute shall not result
in any compensation being payable or paid to any participant or other person. In these
Terms, the expression “event of force majeure” shall mean any event affecting the
performance of the Prize Draw or any provision of these Terms arising from or attributable to
acts, events, omissions or accidents which are beyond the reasonable control of BP,
RocketRoute and/or their Affiliates, including without limitation, any abnormally inclement
weather, flood, lightning, storm, explosion, earthquake, subsidence, structural damage,
epidemic or other natural physical disaster, failure or shortage of power supplies, war,
military operations, riot, crowd disorder, strike, lockouts or other industrial action, terrorist
action, civil commotion, by reason of any legislation, regulation, ruling or omissions
(including failure to grant any necessary permissions) of any relevant government, court or
any competent national or international authority.
19. Details of the name, county and country of the winners of the Prize Draw will be available for
a four week period after 30th June 2015. For such details send a self-addressed stamped
envelope marked “Air BP Week” to either; Air BP, Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way,
Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4UL or RocketRoute, Barttelot Court, Barttelot Road,
Horsham, West Sussex RH12 1DQ during this four-week period.
20. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt by BP or RocketRoute.
21. Spammers of any BP or RocketRoute owned or branded website will be disqualified.
22. In the event that a participant wishes to complain they should contact:
Air BP: Marketing Team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Marketing Co-
ordinator, Air BP (WEPU), Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Hemel Hempstead,
Hertfordshire, HP2 4UL.
The complaints hotline is: +44 3450821701.
Support team by email at: email@example.com or by writing to RocketRoute,
Surrey Research Park, 40 Occam Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YG.
The complaints hotline is: +44 1273 782130
23. Any tax which a participant may be required to pay under the laws of any relevant
jurisdiction on any Prizes awarded pursuant to the Prize Draw shall be the responsibility of that participant.
24. All trademarks, text, images, and logos relating to BP, RocketRoute or third parties
involved in this Prize Draw and used in relation to it, are the exclusive property of BP, RocketRoute
or those third parties and participation in the Prize Draw does not confer any rights to a
participant in or over or grant any right to use these.
25. If any of these Terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then
the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
26. These Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them,
shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Disputes arising out of or in connection with either the Prize Draw or these Terms shall be
subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
US + Worldwide Flight Planning and Filing
Start with FREE Membership