TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN
AIR BP AND ROCKETROUTE FLIGHT PLAN PROMOTION
- If you are a General Aviation customer of Air BP or you would like to become one (“Air BP Customer”), and you prefer not to use your laptop or mobile to create a flight plan, this promotion is for you. For a limited time only, Air BP and RocketRoute are offering Air BP Customers the opportunity to call-in your flight plan to RocketRoute and allow RocketRoute to take it from there. These are the terms and conditions (“Terms”) for participation in this promotion (“Promotion”).
- The Promotion starts at 00.01 on 15th September and is expected to last until 14th Dec. Air BP and RocketRoute reserve the right to extend the duration of the Promotion at their absolute discretion.
- For the purposes of this Promotion, BP International Limited, Chertsey Road, Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex, TW16 7BP (“BP”) and RocketRoute Limited, Barttelot Court, Barttelot Road, Horsham, West Sussex RH12 1DQ (“RocketRoute”) have each agreed to be appointed as joint promoters. For the purposes of these Terms, “Affiliate” of BP or RocketRoute shall mean, in each case, its parent undertaking or its subsidiary undertaking or a subsidiary of its parent undertaking or any other person controlled by or under the same control either directly or indirectly. Parent undertaking and subsidiary undertaking will have the meanings attributed to them in section 1162 of the Companies Act 2006.
- In order to participate in the Promotion:
- You need to be either the holder of an Air BP Sterling Card or be willing to open an Air BP Sterling Card account.
- You do not need to be an existing customer of RocketRoute.
- You must be a resident of the European Union.
- You must be at least 18 years old. BP and RocketRoute reserve the right to verify the age of participants.
- You must not be an employee, consultant, contractor or agent of BP or RocketRoute or any of their Affiliates, their families or anyone associated with the Promotion.
- You must not be an employee or member of any government department or public office or any customer currently going through a tender process with BP.
- Air BP Customers may call RocketRoute’s dedicated hotline on IUK: +44 1273 782 130, DE: +49 4161 2063 86 or FR: +33 970 448 557, or AT: +43 720 883 147 in order to call-in their flight plan. The hotline will be available 24 hours a day during the Promotion Period. On calling RocketRoute’s hotline, Air BP Customers will be entitled to:
5.1 Prepare a route;
5.2 File a Flight Plan;
5.3 Receive SMS and email acknowledgement and routing;
5.4 Receive support to delay, bring forward or add a slot if necessary
- You may only obtain one flight plan per refuelling and your intended flight must start and end in Europe (Eurocontrol region). The Promotion covers both IFR and VFR flight plans.
- Any other services made available by RocketRoute do not form part of the Promotion and will be charged at RocketRoute’s normal published rates.
- You are solely responsible for the information you provide. Use of RocketRoute’s services is subject to RocketRoute’s terms and conditions, which can be found here: http://www.rocketroute.com/terms. By taking part in the Promotion and using RocketRoute’s services, you will be deemed to have read and agreed to RocketRoute’s terms and conditions.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of BP or RocketRoute which corrupt or affect the proper conduct of the Promotion, BP and RocketRoute reserve the right, at their discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Neither BP nor RocketRoute nor any Affiliate of either of them has any control over communications networks and shall not be responsible for communications lost in transmission, or received late due to high online traffic levels, for technical malfunction or otherwise.
- BP and/or RocketRoute may withhold the Promotion if they consider in their absolute discretion that an applicant does not meet the eligibility criteria; is in breach of the Terms; or has acted contrary to the requirement of good faith.
- Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as limiting or excluding BP or RocketRoute’s liability for fraud, death or personal injury caused by their negligence, or any other liability to the extent the same may not be excluded as a matter of law.
- Subject to clause 11, participation in the Promotion is at the participant’s OWN RISK. Subject to clause 11, neither BP, RocketRoute nor any of their Affiliates, directors, or employees will be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other costs, expenses (including legal expenses), losses or damages whatsoever of any kind arising out of or in connection with, (a) access to or use of the website http://www.rocketroute.com/airbp or any information contained in it or (b) the Promotion, including, without limitation, any loss arising out of any technical malfunction or communication failure.
- Subject to clause 11, BP and RocketRoute do not accept responsibility for the acts and omissions of third parties.
- Participants’ personal information will be used by BP, RocketRoute and their Affiliates for the purposes of administering the Promotion and notifying the winners and in accordance with BP and RocketRoute’s privacy policies.
- BP and RocketRoute may, at their sole discretion and at any time, suspend or disqualify a participant, reject any application, amend the Terms or any of them, cancel the Promotion (either in whole or for residents of a specific country or territory) substitute the Promotion and/or withdraw the Promotion, by reason of any event of force majeure. Participants agree that no liability shall attach to BP, RocketRoute or any of their Affiliates as a result of an event of force majeure and that the exercise of such discretion by BP or RocketRoute shall not result in any compensation being payable or paid to any participant or other person. In these Terms, the expression “event of force majeure” shall mean any event affecting the performance of the Promotion or any provision of these Terms arising from or attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents which are beyond the reasonable control of BP, RocketRoute and/or their Affiliates, including without limitation, any abnormally inclement weather, flood, lightning, storm, explosion, earthquake, subsidence, structural damage, epidemic or other natural physical disaster, failure or shortage of power supplies, war, military operations, riot, crowd disorder, strike, lockouts or other industrial action, terrorist action, civil commotion, by reason of any legislation, regulation, ruling or omissions (including failure to grant any necessary permissions) of any relevant government, court or any competent national or international authority.
- In the event that a participant wishes to complain they should contact:
Marketing Team by email at: email@example.com or by writing to Marketing Manager, Air BP (WEPU), Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4UL. The complaints hotline is: +44 3450821701.
Support team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to RocketRoute, Surrey Research Park, 40 Occam Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YG. The complaints hotline is: +44 1273 782130
- Any tax which a participant may be required to pay under the laws of any relevant jurisdiction in relation to the Promotion shall be the responsibility of that participant.
- All trademarks, text, images, and logos relating to BP, RocketRoute or third parties involved in this Promotion and used in relation to it, are the exclusive property of BP, RocketRoute or those third parties and participation in the Promotion does not confer any rights to a participant in or over or grant any right to use these.
- If any of these Terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising out of or in connection with either the Promotion or these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Return to File & Go